1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suffolk Meet Up / Ride Sunday 8th August Shipwreck Inn Shotley Ip9 1qj @ 12 Noon

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Billy London, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Hello Forum members,

I'd mentioned a meetup in my "hello to the forum" post a few months back and a few people (tagged) responded in the positive :upyeah:

I thought we could do a meetup to the North, East, South & West of the county so we can include neighboring county members too? A member on the Suffolk/Norfolk border could arrange one and the same for Suffolk/Cambridge & Suffolk/Essex. Whaddaya think?

So I'd like to have the first one Sunday 8th of August in the South East of the county. Not sure how many members we have in the North Sea but it's a nice ride out to the Shotley Peninsular beside the Orwell River :motorcycleduc:

Weather dependant, obviousy if it's pissing down, not a good ride.

They do a lovely Fish n Chips and I've let them know we will be coming! They are having a Harley Davidson meet there this Sunday (SPLITTERS!). Plenty of parking, good views and there's a Marina next door for a bit of boat comings and goings.

Look forward to meeting a few of you :heart:

2. Don’t think I’ll get my bike back by then; absolutely gutted.

3. No worries Biot, maybe you can arrange the Suffolk/Norfolk meet when your bike is back?

The name Biot, is that from the RAMA series of books?

Billy.

4. 2000AD.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information