1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Shaun, I posted that message from Sue literally about a minute after it appeared answering a comment about the absence of bikes last year.
    So this ‘live’ thread is going to be light years ahead of the DOCGB site. Hopefully they’ll get something up soon when they’ve actually finalised arrangements for the Friday. That’s probably causing the delay. I’m not sure how many people they have to go through to update their website? But yes, in the meantime, a quick affirmative wouldn’t go amiss would it?

Update: Just heard that will DOCGB will help publicise it only once the Council have the plans in place. DOCGB are not involved with the organisation.
    So keep your eyes on the Council Website - that’s where we’ll learn the details apparently.

#8681 Sharky698, Jan 22, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks guys. Let’s wait on the Council then!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Can someone post an update I do not go on to Council estates or sites for same reason. Dangerous :p

4. Apparently you’re banned due to your shannygan’s on the last one.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Just Lucas though:worried:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I have a quiet bike now :)

7. It wasn’t the bike:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. #8688 Sharky698, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Sunday’s weather is looking mild and dry........
    Hooray as the weather recently has been crappy to say the least.
    Now the bike has had a winter re- clean it’s time to get out and do some more miles on it.
    Dropping into Box for 10 am and then seeing what to do for the day.
    Might go to the Talamag to see some racing but might go to the coast for fish and chips if it stays nice.
    Anyone else coming out?:motorcycleduc:

10. I was looking at a Sunday and thinking similar. Will run it past the boss and see what she says. Be good to give the KTM a proper run out since the valve service (I’ll lead with that when I tell her)

11. Looks like i’ll be out :upyeah:

12. Well the weather turned out not bad at all. Box was full of bikers more than I have seen recently due to the mild day, met Rob, Lucas, Darien ,then headed to Bury Hill and caught up with Chris, and Fireman SAM aka Darren and even Phil turned up for a chat. Cold at bury though so headed back to Box and met Staurt and had a debate about electric bikes yawn.. so a good day out.
    Roll on the better weather now for longer rides.:motorcycleduc::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. we Harley noticed :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Got there for around 10. Been so long I had no idea who was around. Went for a little bimble and then off home for lunch.

Wasn’t too bad out. A little greasy.

15. Anyone out?

16. I’m about to go out on the M900 yes. Chalet?

17. Will intersect sometime today for sure :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Riverview Classic Car meet tomorrow at Forest Row Sussex RH18 5DW

19. 63C459E3-E7C3-4E76-977D-56A2BDEBC375.jpeg Yep, should be there on the M900 :yum

Just arrived - 11.00am. Met up with Top of the Town bikers at East Grinstead b4 getting here. Friendly bunch who ride out locally.
    Parked up next to two Africa Twins.

#8700 Sharky698, Feb 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information