1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Went In For A Sat Nav Holder........ Bought A Panigale R

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Robarano, May 12, 2018.

1. Put a proper pic up of them if you dare :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. C'mon Hexie, keep up - #42

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Arrrrggghhh, my eye's my eye's :skull: :worried:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  4. So for a mortal who’s not been on a Panni R let alone owned one or likely too ( donations muchly mostly welcome? ) ... what is a blipper? And what is it used for?

Muchly thanks x

5. A quick shifter noods. Changes up are made without clutch, just pin the throttle and move the gear shift without using clutch, and on the downshift, close the throttle and the system rev matches (blips) the engine while changing down, again, without touching the clutch. So the clutch only needs to be used to pull away, or when coming to a stop.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jim Jams arrived today. :)

IMG_6494.JPG
    IMG_6495.JPG
    IMG_6501.JPG
    IMG_6504.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  7. I never iron anything. :mad: You take that back! :punch:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Prefer the plain coloured covers myself, but then I don’t own a panni R so who am I to quibble over which cover I’d have o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Title of this thread makes me giggle every day!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. If you keep everything in place all tidy and clean there’s absolutely no need for PJs in my book..

“A superb cover or book jacket doesn’t make up for a lousy script...”
    It’s the content that’s most important with almost everything in life, so let it free! let it be, let it dangle....

That’s unless your prone to sleep walking as I do occasionally... met the new at the time neighbours once that way after a daytime sleep walk ( was working nights) I had absolutely no idea about it until the Wife enlightened me a few days later when she had her first little chat with them..

She said “ have you met my other half yet? Everyone calls him Noodles, but I will leave it to him to explain to you why..”

“Yes “ they said, “ indeed we did albeit, briefly meet him, but not in such a way as to have a chat or anything “

She especially seems a little embarrassed when she sees me .. While he normally chuckles when he says, ” Ah, NUDEles, how are you my friend”

X

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. Wow... Obviously derived from racing then, sounds like fun though... have to get one of them for my Zimmer...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. 27C2CAB2-FF06-42FC-9194-97F8652B2760.jpeg Not happy bunny - just took the R out of a more spirited ride nothing too mad, about 20 miles stopped for a coffee to be met by my oil pi55ing out and over the back tyre :sob:
    Looks like OYB will be getting a call in the morning

• Crap Crap x 2
  13. Bugger.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Not quite what I said but close

15. I had a very similar scenario with my Gixer 750H. Ejected it’s oil all over my left leg & left side fairing. Y pipe on back of engine block came loose. Had just been dealer serviced to!!!

16. Is it really a year since you bought a bike :thinkingface:

You :no_mouth:

Forum waits with me in anticipation :thinkingface:

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:
    :eyes:
    :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

17. He brought a moped from the man in London this year:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. That's why I said bike :yum and that was a hare :thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information