1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. i have no idea about that... my interest in politics or current affairs in any country, extends only to as much as what i read on here!! surely that is obvious given my opinions on stuff...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Believe me, chocobo, she had to raise her ignorant head way above the parapet in order for me to pay her any mind.

Which she did.

3. Please don't feel you have to post a load of witless crap on every post/thread on here... Take a break...really take a break.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. OK. Just my usual crap then, got it.

Oh, and because you're nice, here's a link that will help you out in future.

You know, in case you are too witless to work it out for yourself.

5. ^^^Hey you two girls have a pint or four & work things out.:upyeah:
    tmg-facebook_social.jpg

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. :no_mouth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Good man...:upyeah:
    Top tip,long over due.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 1917 - first scene is a single take that goes for 70 minutes, amazing how they filmed that.

9. After the event, I had to question my choice but we watched Brothers Grimsby last night. I think if I’d known Sacha Baron Cohen had anything to do with it, I’d have run a mile. If you find the story line including the main characters hiding in an elephants womb to avoid being killed funny, fill your boots. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. you were warned :p

11. I either missed your review or forgot about it. Real shame that. Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Saw that on an IMAX screen the other night, was pretty epic. Some clever cuts but yes, give the impression of one continuous take.

Saw 'Just Mercy' this evening, best film I've seen in quite a while, recommended.

Maybe cinema is not appropriate for this thread?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. 1917 - bit underwhelmed by it really, guess it was just hyped up so much I expected more. It’s good but not a classic IMO. Wouldn’t bother to watch it again.

Green book - Really enjoyed it. Based on true story and predictable Hollywood fare, but was entertained all the way through.

14. I watched the Irishman last night.

Given that I knew it was 3.5 hours long I thought I’d get bored or tired half way through and I’d have to give it a rest and watch the “2nd” half another night. I didn’t. It’s one of those films that lightly grips you and makes you want to keep on watching it. The fact that it’s based on real life helps too.

:)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. All Aboard!,New Zealand by train/boat/car 2.5 bloody hours long :eek:but with no narrator's voice only words/bullet points of history displayed on the TV screen,so basically a silent movie with train rail rumble sounds only and the odd horn hooter,this was a journey from the north island down to the beauitful south one,the landscape was as i expected but i thought there would be more high rise buildings at Wellington.I was intrigued to watch this one as we had two Kiwi mates back in the nineties and always got a invitation to flyout once/twice a year but declined and wondered if i had made a mistake or not going there.
    ......Also the last thirty minutes of Rush the final tour.

16. Wild animal rescue.

Bill Oddie looks like stig of the dump. FFS tidy yourself up you scruffy twat.

#1116 Wassy, Jan 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 3
  17. After 45 minutes I lost the will to watch more and turned off.

18. Another episode of King Gary. Cringeworthy funny and, the bets bit, NO laughter track. You laugh when (if) you want to: not coz they have told an joke’ :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I ended watching them all spread over the weekend.
    I’m sure we’ve all met/known those sorts of people at some point.
    “Bartini” :)

20. Loads. I didn’t realise, until my son pointed it, out the key character on words end of Gary king.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information