1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wtf - 2 Deletion Requests Just This Morning!

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by El Toro, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remember people 4 Nukes (may be less), automatically hides a post......:bucktooth:
    Oh shit.... :(:scream:
    I know what's going to happen now... :eyes:
    the DIOCTI are going to Nuke me...:mad::kissing_heart:

#21 AirCon, Dec 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2018
    AirCon
    This message by AirCon has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. How to enjoy your Forum Experience

Really - it's ace. You'll see a completely different forum.

Unless you have me on ignore and thus cannot see the "How To:". Then you won't : o D

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think that I may of bought this to a head with my post on 'Crossing the Channel' :oops:

I can say that it was never my intention (or thought) to start off any bad taste rants... but I think that I did. This stemmed from a lot of interesting and helpful information that I have gleaned from this forum - not just Ducati technical stuff. The problem may be a victim of the success of this forum.... and the time of year with a little bit of alcohol in the mix :yum

Sorry:pensive:

• Like x 3
    • Love You x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen x 1
    • Useful x 1
  4. :mad:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. you can also warn people and hide your ramblings in a ‘click to reveal’ post
    Your click, your choice.

6. Post reported.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Who said that? :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Varied threads, some interesting, funny, boring, random and a wide spectrum of people from different parts of the world, it makes a good forum. It's got many active users, some are dicks, some boring, some are thick, some intelligent, but I believe you are all genuine good people and I like you, faults and all :)

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. Thanks :blush:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Shut it.

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. You're the dick :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Well said.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. You're a dick too

• Funny Funny x 4
  14. Yeah.................

Have we left yet?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I think a couple have, but not all of us.

• Funny Funny x 4
  16. Shush, Al. Not here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Be Nun left in the end.

18. One of the other forums I frequent, UKGSERs, has a seperate section for politics which works well.

What is even better is that to accompany the “new posts” button is a “new posts except politics” button.

It works a treat.

BTW I too agree that this is a great forum and really well run - cheers guys

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Why would someone want there account deleting? If you don't like a particular thread then don't read it, if you no longer want to participate in the forum then don't log on.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 14
  20. It's people, innit.

This is a good forum, I'm sure I'm annoying to some, some annoy me. I'm fairly sure that there aren't many I wouldn't have common ground with in real life, as we like bikes / Ducatis.

The knowledge base and levels of helpfulness are great though, I appreciate the forum a lot and waste a lot of my employer's time here. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. He wasn't talking about you though. You're the execption. :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information