1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xdiavel Rear Brake,sorry Guys

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Alan Blake, Feb 27, 2024.

1. There is probably a thread on here somewhere but...does anyone know if there's been a uk recall to address the problems that we have with the rear brake? With my first XDiavel I found that if I removed the m/cylinder cap and then strapped the pedal down overnight the brake was ok for a month or two,on my latest XDiavel it seems to be ok for a matter of days,and tbh I can't believe Ducati makes a bike with that performance and it has continued brake problems,
    Any ideas please...

2. Yes, Ducati has a fix. They don’t advertise it, as the fix is labour-intensive at Ducati’s expense. However, you can insist on the rear brake resolution via your local Ducati dealer. It’s well worth insisting :upyeah:

There wasn’t a recall, as Ducati didn’t consider the rear brake problem a safety issue :rolleyes:

3. Excellent news,I really appreciate your help with this as there are times when a rear brake is very useful

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information