1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Thinking Of Getting Out Of An 848 Soonish?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by RC1, Sep 14, 2018.

1. I've done both Haslam and CSS. I've paid for individual sessions with an instructor at Cadwell too, bang for buck the cheapest and I think I got more from it.
    Good thing about Haslam and CSS is its not a track day so its a good way to experience track riding under controlled conditions
    I'm booked in for Pete Boasts flat track school level 1 at the end of the month. Looking forward to it. Its easy to pump £££ in to bikes but neglect putting £££ in to advancing our own skills
    Just my humble opinion :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Totally agree.

3. If you want a mint low millage 848 you need to buy my 'blade for track. IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. If you are serious about track tuition, imho find a recommended coach. Mike Edwards probably best known, mike dickenson but he tends to do Spain as he lives there, mixed reviews about nosofast (I think he’s called, dean Ellison seems to have good reviews, motovudo (Crafars system) worth a look as never heard anything bad about that

Can’t beat 1-2-1 if the budget allows :upyeah:

Or, if you know a good quick racer, you could pay for their track time and see if they’ll sort you out

5. Thread moved

6. Are thee two threads again?!

7. One day it will all become one singular glorious thread.

8. Did we not have a discussion about training? Or was that another thread?

And only 1 beer in o_O:rolleyes:

9. That was the complete going off target on my corner speed thread I think.

10. Post 5

11. I'm not sure what thread I'm on any more :sob:

12. Best training Go on a Focused Events Euro trip and go out with a star ride for the day usually 1-1 for about £175 for the day.

Best I've spent and learnt so much with confidence.

• Like Like x 1
  13. If you are seeking road training then look no further than Rapid.

14. You’ll get no arguement from me there. Had an assessment day with them last year, absolutely awesome day. Andy

15. Anyone Thinking Of Getting Out Of An 848 Soonish?

Fwiw yes but not until I've repaired most* of it, but it will be more than that

*tank top scratches pending decision

WP_20180913_009.jpg

16. @Jon Wright Nuke is a bit extreme :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. @El Toro Where’s the rest of this thread gone..
    It reads like I’m the first poster

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information