1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Thanks.

Anyone remember the Agent Piccolax story, well the laxative i was given at 6am had not worked, had a suppository about 15 mins ago and all hell has let loose!!!!!!:)[/QUOTE]
    here we go again, round 2

• Crap Crap x 1
  2. I went in the

BF9B0200-DDB7-43A6-84E1-7C55E5BE1E37.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Drove into Italy for the first time, then delivered a bed to bovec slovenia then came back to my bed in bled ( slovenia) oh and have seen heaps of bikes blasting around the alps looked fantastic real biking territory most bars have welcome bikers signs. Highly recommend for you lot.

• Like Like x 2
  4. View of Barcelona by night from the hotel. Andy

20180614_223850.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  5. Thanks.

Anyone remember the Agent Piccolax story, well the laxative i was given at 6am had not worked, had a suppository about 15 mins ago and all hell has let loose!!!!!!:)[/QUOTE]

Gawd that’s bought back memories

6. Some rather clever woodwork for mums canal boat. But I'm not putting a picture up as it's not pretty and you lot aren't nice so will just take the piss :eyes:

7. :eyes:

8. No idea how that happened o_O

9. Gawd that’s bought back memories[/QUOTE]

No idea how that posted like that :eek:o_O

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  10. Something is going on with my posting!!! ET!!!!

11. Today I offered the community a pair of awesome motorcycles... my 900SS and 750SS are up for grabs.

:) but also :(

900SS
    750SS

12. here we go again, round 2[/QUOTE]

just for exige, another dose just given!

• Crap Crap x 1

13. Gawd that’s bought back memories[/QUOTE]
    im living it now

14. New front tyre on the Panigale. Oponeo delivered pronto then €10 to get it fitted. :)
    Time for another big ride me thinks.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Been to the beach at Barcaloneta today, eaten more food and drank more beer. Had a siesta so up to the roof top bar for more beer and decide on where we are going to eat tonight. Tough decision :D Andy

20180615_141321.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  16. There's a lovely bar overlooking the harbour. It's on the roof of the Catalan History Museum, take the lift and enjoy the oversized Gin and tonic.
    :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. About to ride to Weymouth to share fish n chips and a Scottish with the old man for fathers day. Will be my longest ride I've done in years.

• Like Like x 3
  18. It's not till Sunday, are you riding there on a C90? :D Have a good day chap

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information